Let’s be honest! COCAINE BEAR was the movie you didn’t see coming but were glad it did! This movie is a blast and if you don’t know that already, here is your chance! Cocaine Bear is coming home. LINE up and enjoy this ride that will have you thrilled and snorting (with laughter)! Read on for the details…
Universal City, California, April 4, 2023 – From Director Elizabeth Banks (Charlie’s Angels, Pitch Perfect 2), comes Cocaine Bear, the “wildly entertaining” (the Mary Sue) story inspired by the time an actual bear did cocaine. The comedy-laced, high-octane film phenomenon stars Keri Russell (Dawn of the Planet of the Apes), Margo Martindale (American Crime Story), and the late Ray Liotta (Goodfellas) in “a thrilling binge of adrenaline” (TheWrap). The ‘Maximum Rampage Edition,’ loaded with behind-the-scenes extras including an alternate ending, deleted scenes and gag reel, will be yours to own on Digital April 14, 2023 and Blu-ray™ and DVD April 18, 2023 from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment (UPHE).
Inspired by the 1985 true story of a drug runner’s plane crash, missing cocaine, and the black bear that ate it, this wild dark comedy finds an oddball group of cops, criminals, tourists and teens converging in a Georgia forest where a 500-pound apex predator has ingested a staggering amount of cocaine and gone on a coke-fueled rampage for more blow … and blood.
‘MAXIMUM RAMPAGE EDITION’ EXCLUSIVE BONUS FEATURES TO OWN ON DIGITAL, BLU-RAYTM & DVD:
- Alternate Ending
- Deleted & Extended Scenes
- Gag Reel
- All Roads Lead to Cokey: The Making of COCAINE BEAR – Meet the hilarious ensemble brought together to bring the movie of what is soon to be the world’s most famous bear to life.
- UnBEARable Bloodbath: Dissecting the Kills – From rigging to special effects makeup, to some of the actors doing their own stunts, we’ll get a bears-eye view into some of COCAINE BEAR‘s hilarious and gory kill scenes.
- Doing Lines – Cast and filmmakers read lines from the script to COCAINE BEAR, which was a work of art unto itself.
- Feature Commentary with Director/Producer Elizabeth Banks and Producer Max Handelman
For more information on Cocaine Bear, please visit: