It’s time to complete that physical Blumhouse Halloween Collection! HALLOWEEN ENDS finishes off the trilogy starting in 2018.
The most acclaimed and revered horror franchise in film history reaches its epic, terrifying finale as Laurie Strode (Curtis) faces off for the last time against the embodiment of evil, Michael Myers (James Jude Courtney). Michael hasn’t been seen for four years after the events of Halloween Kills. Laurie lives with her granddaughter Allyson (Andi Matichak) and has chosen to liberate herself from fear and rage and embrace life. When a young man is accused of killing a boy he was babysitting, a cascade of violence and terror is ignited with a final confrontation between Laurie and Michael unlike any ever captured on screen. Only one of them will survive.
We are giving away 1 (One) copy of the 4K UHD Halloween Ends (4K, BLURAY, DIGITAL CODE)
- Make sure you are following @sinfulcelluloid on Instagram
2. Tag a minimum two friends in the comments who like Halloween
Winner will be chosen randomly on Friday December 23rd. The more friends you tag, the more entries you will receive!
BONUS FEATURES ON 4K ULTRA HD, BLU-RAYTM, DVD & DIGITAL:
- Deleted and Extended Scenes
- Michael Shakes Things Up
- Joan’s Bunny Slam
- Corey Reflects Upon Himself
- Ronald’s Stuck at Work
- Margo Gets the Boot
- Joan’s Recipe for Disaster
- Ending HALLOWEEN – HALLOWEEN could never truly end without a decisive showdown between Laurie and Michael. Explore the creative team’s approach to crafting the film’s final sequence.
- Final Girl – The iconic Jamie Lee Curtis discusses the legacy of Laurie Strode and what playing the character has meant to her.
- No Place Like Haddonfield – Filmmakers and cast reveal some of the secret ingredients that make HALLOWEEN productions so special and their personal feelings on being a part of such a classic franchise.
- Gag Reel
- A Different Threat – As Haddonfield evolves to a new era, we examine how the evil within has also evolved.
- The Visions of Terror – See how various production departments came together to achieve the film’s unique visual style.
- Twisted Deaths – An up-close look at some of the gruesome death scenes.
- Feature Commentary with co-writer/director David Gordon Green, actors Andi Matichak and Rohan Campbell, co-producer/first assistant director Atilla Salih Yücer, and production assistant Hugo Garza