How To Survive 2 will be releasing to X-Box 1 next week! Already available on The PlayStation 4, How To Survive 2 is jammed pack with explosive ammo, mines, and of course lots of blood! This game is going to be awesome and is a MUST for anyone with a zombie fetish! Check out the press release, trailer, and image gallery below.
CALABASAS, CA – February 6th, 2017 – When 505 Games and Eko Software were bitten by a zombie years ago, they thought nothing this big could happen… but today they announced How to Survive 2, the hit Zombie Co-Op crafting survival game, has arrived at PS4 and will make its way to Xbox One on February 13th, 2017.
The game is available via digital download for $14.99.
How to Survive 2 is the sequel to the smash hit, How to Survive. Set 15 years after the first game, players find themselves surviving a massive zombie infestation in Louisiana where they must team up in order to live. Players have to scavenge for resources, craft tools, and weapons, build base camps, and interact with the many colorful characters that populate the area. Fans of the first game will soon discover that series favorite, Kovac, the masked stranger & author of the ever present survival guide will also be onhand to help players outlive the zombie plague. Stay safe, survivors!
The development How to Survive 2 was driven by community feedback revolving around their most popular requests from the original game: more multiplayer options, a greater variety of environments, deeper player customization and the possibility to build your own camp.
How to Survive 2 features an online camp system where gamers can have up to 16 characters join their camp, making contributions to developing it over time, while four players can go on online or local for some zombie smashing action.
The post-apocalyptic tale now takes place in New Orleans, where bayous, the French Quarter, suburban areas, sewers, and farms were recreated. Players will come across a wide variety of zombies with different characteristics and behavior. Survivors must find indigenous and sometimes infected fauna ranging from deer, turtles, pelicans or alligators to farm animals such as pigs, turkeys or vicious rabbits. They’ll meet local survivors (NPCs) that will introduce different quests and missions. Among them, our old friend Kovac will teach players how to build a camp and how to create hundreds of useful items, tools, and weapons.
A character editor allows players to choose their physical features and attributes. From there, characters will level up and specialize through a large skill set and the choice of equipment, armor, and weaponry.
- Multiplayer: Invite up to 16 players to access your camp and 4 of you can play together simultaneously.
- Randomized environments: From the unforgiving bayous of the Mississippi Delta to the abandoned streets of New Orleans’ French Quarter.
- Character customization: Customize your own looks and learn new and different skills to specialize as you level up and equip with scavenged and handcrafted armor, tools and weapons.
- Teamwork: All players can contribute to a bigger, better camp and can perform co-op actions and strategies.
- Survival: If the hordes of undead humans and animals don’t kill you, thirst or exhaustion will.
- Crafting: New deeper crafting system will allow you to use items and materials to create hundreds of items, tools, and weapons to upgrade your character and your base camp.
- Camp building: Secure your shelter choosing from a wide upgradeable variety of traps, barricades, obstacles and workshops that will unlock new recipes and allow you to create more materials and items.
How to Survive 2 is now available on PS4 and will be available on Xbox One on February 13th.
How To Survive 2 – Photo Gallery