The Vestron collector’s series is on a roll and is bringing one of my favorite films home in High def for the first time! Get ready because it’s time for the RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD 3…
Love never dies! The Vestron Video Collector’s Series goes beyond the grave when the zombie horror classic Return of the Living Dead 3 arrives on limited-edition Blu-ray™ for the first time on November 22 from Lionsgate. Watch all of the terror in high definition when Curt transforms his girlfriend into a flesh-eating monster after her accidental death, in order to fulfill their pact to love each other forever! The Return of the Living Dead 3 Blu-ray includes all-new special features, including an audio commentary with Actress Melinda Clarke and Special Make-Up Effects Artist Tom Rainone; a conversation with Director Brian Yuzna and Screenwriter John Penney; and interviews with Special Effects Artists Steve Johnson and Chris Nelson and Editor/Post-Production Supervisor Christopher Roth, and will be available for the suggested retail price of $34.97.
In Return of the Living Dead: Part II, the chemical Trioxin turned people into flesh-eating zombies. Now, the government is trying to control these unstoppable cannibalistic killers in Return of the Living Dead 3. When a young man uses the chemical to bring his girlfriend back to life after a motorcycle accident, she is driven to eat the only thing that will nourish her…human brains! She tries to stop her own feeding frenzy but a chain reaction has already begun, as hordes of undead are unleashed from their graves!
BLU-RAY SPECIAL FEATURES
• Audio Commentary with Director Brian Yuzna
• Audio Commentary with Actress Melinda Clarke and Special Make-Up Effects Artist Tom Rainone
• “Ashes to Ashes” – A Conversation with Director Brian Yuzna and Screenwriter John Penney
• “Living Dead Girl” – An Interview with Actress Melinda Clarke
• “Romeo Is Bleeding” – An Interview with Actor J. Trevor Edmond
• “Trimark & Trioxin” – Interviews with Production Excecutive David Tripet and Editor Chris Roth
• “The Resurrected Dead” – Interviews with Special Effects Designers Steve Johnson and Chris Nelson
• Still Gallery